Saturday, August 20, 2011

Saying goodbyes

I meant to post this earlier, but completely ran out of time.  Here are just a few of the many people I had a chance to get close to during my stay in SK, and it was definitely hard to say good bye to all of them.  I have been back to Canada for a day now and already I'm missing my second home.  SK definitely has a special place in my heart, and I was not ready to leave.  Nevertheless, I find it best to try to appreciate the experiences and the people in my life for the duration that I am blessed with, and be as content as possible with that.  Afterall, you never know when you might meet up again later in life.  I've seen this proven over and over again in my life, so instead of goodbye, I say 'til next time...    

To my basketball girls...


 





 To my neighbours (aka the coolest kids in SK)... 



















To my mystic friend... someone I haven't spoken about but a very unconventional and estrangely fascinating individual whose beliefs stem from an Ancient Egyptian religion called Kemetism and who also believes he is from space (specifically Sirius)
 

To my coworkers at BNTF and the other workers from the Ministry...
 





It has been an amazing, challenging, fun, and humbling experience.  I cherish each of you and will miss you all tremendously.  I cannot thank you, BNTF and YIIP enough for this unforgettable experience.

With all my love,

Tiffany  

No comments:

Post a Comment